Do all of you still check my Blog? I don't blame you if you've given up on me, but I thought maybe I would give this a try again. Thank you for your confidance and encouragement.
I'm still busy at the temple and spending all day doing research. At our last reunion all of us went to the temple. The youth in the family did about 160 family names and the adults did some endowments, sealings and inititories. It was a great experience. I was somewhat emotional throughout the reunion, maybe because it has been about 3 years since I attended a family reunion. I love being with all this family and am so proud of them.
It looks like the pictures and comments I made really didn't go together. I hope it wasn't to confusing. I'm going to try to do pictures again.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Temple trip was awesome. It was truly a highlight in my life. I hope that we can do it again soon. Thanks mom for putting it together and for researching the names.
Of course I still check your blog, Grandma! I don't give up that easily. I heard all about the temple trip. WOW. That's a lot of family names. How exciting! I wish we could have been there. I love our family and miss all of them so much. Look at the beautiful family Grandpa and you created. What a fabulous mother you are. Love you, Grandma. Take care of yourself!
P.S. Keep us updated! I know of several people that check this blog without you knowing about it. They love to check in on you and see how you are.
We always check your blog Mom! It's a great way to keep in touch
Post a Comment