Well, here goes! Its been a long time, only because I'm scared of what may happen. I don't like to type a big note and then have it disappear. So this time I will say alittle and see what happens.
I have some interesting picture to show you but I still don't know how to post them.
I've been busy but not really accomplishing as much as I want. I go to the temple every month and so alot of ordinance work, which I enjoy so much. I have so many regrets about not being a regular Temple attender when grandpa and I were together. I wished we had done more. He will be gone for 5 years this year, its hard to believe its been so long. I really miss him!!!!
I am busy in Primary as counselor. I guess Primary is my earthly calling. I love the children and have so much fun with all the grandchildren and g-grandchildren. I hope I can spend enough time with them that they will remember who I am. I want them to know all about grandpa and I.
Oh, I get to sentimental sometimes!.
I won't write more, because I don[t know if this is going to work. Here goes!!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Mom. You can do it. Keep it up.
Grandma!! I was SO excited to see a post on your blog. I knew you could do it! I miss you, and I'm always looking at your blog to see if there is any new information. It's great to read what you've been up to. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you, and I look forward to more!
Post a Comment