I returned in Sept with many growing experiences and some definit changes in my life.Since home I have been on the go, it seems continuously. Joseph asked if I would
like to spend Thanksgiving with he and Becky. I told him I would and I spent about 2 weeks with them. I spent Christmas with Adam and Tam for a few days. Came home and got a call from Joseph asking if I would come back to Arizona and stay with the children for a month (which lasted about two months}, while Jennifer tended to her mother who was very sick. When I got home from that, the following month I went to Salt Lake, Orem and back to Arizona. This was a genealogy, family reunion trip. The family reunion was cancelled, but the air fare was already purchased so off I went again.
After two and half weeks of visiting with family, my missionary companion and some friends I returned home and about week later went on a genealogy trip with my cousins [not members of the church} which was very enjoyable. I met alot of wonderful people. After two weeks I returned home, put my suitcase away and breathed a sigh of relief. Tired and ready to get busy in my church callings. But it wasn't that easy! I got a call from Rachel that very week and asked me if I wanted to go to Silver Dollar City on the weekend. I did hesitate and wondered if I could go again and still be a "happy Camper" I don't know if I'll ever have another opportunity so I went. I was a 'Happy Camper' and loved every minute of it.
The Forth came around and I went to Adams for a display of fireworks I have never seen before and had a good time. Now it is time to settle down and do the things I have been inspired to do-Genealogy, temple work and time with my family. You say thats what I have been doing, well maybe in some sense. Now I am busy working in my calling as librarian and counselor in Primary. Also I have been trying to get into the community and associating with the "old Folks". Hopefully I can change some oppinions about the church and soften some hearts. I'm going to the temple with Sam and Ben and hopefully become a ordinance worker.I still miss grandpa and have occasions of wishing I was with him but more than that I want to be worthy of him so I'm working to the end. I love all of you.

3 comments:
Seth & Cami said...
Grandma! This looks awesome! I am so glad you have a blogg now, What a great way to keep in touch. We miss you so much and loved visiting you when you were here. Hope there will be more opportunities to spend time with you! Love you TONS!
July 10, 2008 6:40 PM
Cindy said...
Hi Aunt Bee, I found your blog through Cami's. What a treat to see and hear about the latest things in your life. Don't you dare come back to Utah without calling me. Love you.
Cindy
July 12, 2008 8:53 AM
Jonny & Sarah said...
Okey Grandma!! Where are the updates you promised me? I love you :) and had a lot of fun spending time with you!
July 21, 2008 1:05 PM
Alright, Grandma...I got REALLY excited because I thought you finally left me a comment and figured that out! What happened? HaHA you make me laugh. I just love you. Don't you worry, you will get this figured out in no time. Try again. I think you may have just accidentally hit the delete button. I'm not sure how you managed that, but it's alright! Call me if you need help, ok? You are awesome!
Also, did you have my dad scan the news paper clipping and pictures for me?
OK, Grandma. I don't know if you will understand this or not, but I figured out what is going on. I was still signed in to your account when Jonny got on and started leaving comments, so it looked like you were trying to leave me a comment! It wasn't you. Sorry if I have confused the heck out of you! Love ya~
Post a Comment